Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Highest Stack

I found this pile of broken down crates, full of splinters and rusty nails. Wasn't quite sure how I could play on it, without getting tetanus.

One dare from Bragster.com involves "creating the tallest stack of strange objects that you can". That helped give shape to my play with the crates, and no emergency room visit.



I usually put everything away, once I'm done playing with it (and probably should have here), but it was too tempting to leave it as my version of a crop circle.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, it all looks a lot better piled up!
    That darn coffin-shaped box just wouldn't stay up, would it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kept trying to pull loose pieces from underneath it, pick-up sticks style, to pile on top, but everything was pretty tight, so it kept knocking that one down. I loved its final resting spot; I tossed it, and somehow, it stayed.

    I wonder what the employees thought, when they discovered it the next day?

    ReplyDelete